So for anyone who thought I wasn't doing anything, or would like to know what my movie is about I finally have some semblence of a script for everyone to read. There might be a few mistakes or things that didn't get deleted but I just wanted to get this up.
So unless I am mistaken.. which happens often.. this link will take you straight to the script.
http://www.uoregon.edu/~jbryant/~SCRIPT
OR
You can go to this index page ---> http://www.uoregon.edu/~jbryant/
and click on SCRIPT.DOC and it will download a Word document for you
Any and all feed back is welcome but at this point I don't really have alot of time to change much since I am scheduled to begin shooting not this weekend but the next. Still I'd love to hear what you think. It's rather long so even if you'd like to just read a scene or two and comment on that.. that'd be great. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well written article.
Post a Comment