Production work = anything you do on the set while filming a movie. I could use help with any of the following if anyone particularly likes this kind of work
- acting (if you know anyone who'd like to audition I believe I'm going to hold the auditions on tuesday the 13th. (which as of today is an estimate based upon the help I'm getting from my friend Lacey in the theater department) If anyone wants to try out but hates auditions (which I know would scare the hell out of me) then they can contact me directly and we can set up our own appointment)
- camera work (running the camera, esp. in the event that, heaven forbid, I can't find an actress or actor and Nathan and I have to play these parts. ugh)
- sound work
- camera or light set up
- extras. whether or not anyone wants to help with this I will probably solicit all of you.
- script review (hopefully by thursday I will have the "best-yet" assemblege of my script posted on this site and anyone who wants to read it and comment, it'd be much appreciated .. for example.. what works and what doesn't, what you understand or don't, if it's too long, too short, if it's too boring, what scenes you like or don't, etc. keep in mind that I am still planning numerous changes based on everyone's opinion and my own editions or subtractions right up until the week before shooting as I'm sure there will be lots of suggestions.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment