29.1.07

BFA: The quintessential love hate relationship

As an introduction to my blog I thought I'd start out with some concerns. The biggest
being the extremely bipolar nature I have taken on in my attempt to create the script
for my movie. Five minutes ago I was sitting here with my head in my hands wondering
what the hell I was thinking trying to write a movie and that I can't ever show this to anyone because it's so embarrassing. I don't know anything about writing compelling movies. I've felt successful at it once and I didn't write any of the material. It was a documentary. But then I spend alot of time writing and I think that I'm actually doing a pretty good job. These fluctuations used to come every other day but now they come all day everyday. It's even happening right now! I can feel my mind wrestling with itself constantly and no one side ever prevails over the other for long. It's beginning to induce quite alot of panicing. The only thing that really helps is to remember that it is far to late to change my idea and therefore I must press on. Not that I want to change it. It's good. Wait. No. It's
boring. No. .

No comments: